Tuesday, May 28, 2013
true love
This 10 month old gives me wrinkles and not the kind that stem from lack of sleep, stress, or worry. No, I've got definite smile lines :)
Some days my cheeks actually hurt after I've spent time snuggling, kissing and watching him!
I wonder what it is about him that I love so much?
Is it:
his cheeks
his laugh
the way he crawls
his top teeth
the way he balances on his bum and kicks his chunky legs
how he loves his bath and we both come out wet
or because he looks like and loves his daddy
is it his thick feet
or the way he claps his big hands
is it when he holds on to my fingers when he wants me to sing nursery rhymes
how he is SO ticklish
or that fact that most of the time he just wants me :)
is it that Dye chin
is it because I see in him his potential and dream about who he will be
or just the fact that he is my son?
All of the above I think and oh, how I could go on! I tell ya this is true love ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is ADORABLE! I just love him! He's growing up so fast! So handsome:)
What a handsome boy! Love that you love him so much!
I love this post! It is so good to see pictures of Brody. What a cutie!
I love this post! What an adorable little man and an amazing mother in zion:) Love you Britt!
Post a Comment