Friday, April 18, 2008

Little Angels









Our little makeup artist.































Bath time is my favorite time, I just had to get a picture of the chub!

6 comments:

Dean Family said...

Hi Brittnee,
Remember when you broke your finger and didn't call me for a long time...well, did you break your hand?

I love your blog! The girls are so darling!

Love,
Nic

MiChElLe said...

Hey Brittnee! Your girls are so cute!! They are getting so big. Hopefully things are going good for you guys. Here is my blog address so that you can check it out if you want. I love that a lot of our friends have them now.
www.highfamilyhighlights.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt... Your little family is so adorable. Hope all is well with you and your fam. I have a blog so you can check it out if would like to. It's a good way to see what's going on with everyone. Take care.
www.hansonshotspot.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. Your girls are so sweet. Girls are the funnest ever..especially those chubby bellies and limbs and cheeks.

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Hey Britt,
Just blog hopping and thought I would give you a little "shout-out." Is the family photo a new one? I love your hair cut and your girls are absolutely adorable! So we need to get together again. I have been on the go a lot lately with a couple quick trips to Oregon and some family camping but I think I am home to stay for a bit. So how 'bout it, want to play :)?

Krysta McClure said...

We found you!! Now come find us!!!! What a happy family! :0)
www.nateandkrysta.blogspot.com