Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dye Reunion at Alturas Lake

Don't they look tough. These guys love to mountain bike and there were some awesome trails around. Adam is on the right.

Fun in the sun!





Our sun bathing beauties! The lake was beautiful and it looked so inviting. There were times when it got pretty hot and I just wanted to jump in, those plans quickly changed as soon as I put my feet in... it was ice cold! The girls didn't think much of it either, but they liked playing in the sand. Adam tried to be brave so him and his brothers did a Baywatch thing and ran for it. Let's just say that one turned back after his lungs failed to expand, the other held onto the boey for dear life and the rest just prayed they could make it back to shore. Fun huh?!

This view was a little hike away from our campsite. The trail was just right for the kids...and me!

Aisha was asleep before we left on the hike and Abby loved it and did so good.

It's always exciting with this bunch. I think there were about thirty of us that were on this adventure

"The Blondie's" Abby and her cousin Kobae.

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Hi Britt-
Hey your pictures look great! I love that you are blogging now!

I will be watching for more updates!
Love,
Nic

Audra said...

Aw it looks like you guys just had a blast! I love the view from the trail. Gorgeous! Abby and Aisha seemed to be having a good time in the sand.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Audra