Friday, August 1, 2008

"It's my party and...."


I feel bad because I dont think she was having as
much fun as the rest of us were.

Aparently it didn't taste as good and it felt between her fingers.


The walker was not as big of a hit as I thought.
She would cry every time it moved and she would
just walk around it like Mom, I can do it by myself. She
actually started walking two days befor her birthday.

It's a BOX!


"Finally, Mom's letting me destroy paper"
She loved opening her presents!






6 comments:

Birch Family said...

that is so much fun I can relate because our kids are close in age. she is a doll

Birch Family said...

Hey I am having a scentsy party in firth and i am trying to think of as many people that i can invite and i thought of you and your sisters. I don't know if you know that scentsy is but you can look at my web page and I would love for you to come and bring a friend it is Aug 6th and it will start at 7:00 at my Moms house 899 E 700 N give me your address and i will send you an invite. thanks. www.scentsy.com/mariab check them out you will love them.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute!! I can't believe your littlest one is already 1! Time goes to fast. Take care.

Audra said...

She is just adorable! Are you sure she's one? LOL It just doesn't seem like she should be that old already. :D

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Hey love the blog face lift--it looks great! Your baby girl is just a doll!! What a great pic of you two.

Fab Five said...

Brittnee!!! I can't believe your little girl is ONE! It's seems like yesterday I saw you at the football game and she was brand new! What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you have a blog, keep in touch!!