Tara looked like a princess on her wedding day, so beutiful. I dont think that I have seen a couple that is so happy and so much in love. Congrates you two, we are so happy for you. What an awesome family, take good care of eachother.
Jaida is Natalie's baby and is such a doll. Weddings are the perfect opprotunity to get new things and the fun part is..... those things get to match!
Having a sister is has been the best thing for Abby. These two are best buddies!
Your girls are adorable! Don't you just love when you do get to match them...they look so cute! I hope that all is well for you guys. Take care. Michelle
Tell Tara I said Congrats!! You need to post some pics of the happy couple ;) I love the girls matching outfits HOW FUN!
PS Not that is really matters THAT MUCH but umm . . . why the heck don't you have MY blog page linked to yours?!! Anyway, like I said not that important :)
By the way. . . I heard about the dance classes that you and Joy are going to start. What a great assest to the community!! You guys will make a great team. How is she hanging in there?
I am so glad you have a blog. I thought my family was against it. It's such a fun and easy way to see pictures and keep up to date with what's going on.
The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. How fun. Your girls are beautiful! I just can't say that enough.
Adam and I have been married for 9 years! We are busy and loving life. Adam has finaly graduated and loves being a Nurse Practioner. He is an awesome hubby and dad. I have a few different titles, but wife and mom suit me best. We have three beautiful girls and a bouncing baby boy. They pretty much rule our world... Thanks for stopping by!
7 comments:
Your girls are adorable! Don't you just love when you do get to match them...they look so cute! I hope that all is well for you guys. Take care. Michelle
Oh my goodness Britt!
What beautiful girls, including you and Tara! I wish we could have been there!
I love you so much!
Nic
Tell Tara I said Congrats!! You need to post some pics of the happy couple ;) I love the girls matching outfits HOW FUN!
PS Not that is really matters THAT MUCH but umm . . . why the heck don't you have MY blog page linked to yours?!! Anyway, like I said not that important :)
What a special day! I'm so happy for Tara. She deserves the best! And your little ones do classify as cute!
By the way. . . I heard about the dance classes that you and Joy are going to start. What a great assest to the community!! You guys will make a great team. How is she hanging in there?
I am so glad you have a blog. I thought my family was against it. It's such a fun and easy way to see pictures and keep up to date with what's going on.
The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. How fun. Your girls are beautiful! I just can't say that enough.
Your girls are SO cute, and I can't beleive how old they are getting! You look like such a happy little family.
Post a Comment