Adam has been looking for an extra job in adition to the one he already has. We felt really good about one in Sun Valley that only requires two shifts a month and has awesome benefits...so we took it! I am excited for Adam and know that this will be a blessing to our family. He had a meeting there the day after Labor Day so we decided to make a trip out of it. We left monday morning and left the girls ( for the second time in four and a half years) with Ryan and Heather.
We drove around to all the huge houses and beautiful country, walked through town and all the little shops, then went out to dinner. It was nice just the two of us and worth the anxiety I had about leaving the girls. The day that Adam had his meeting was really weird because I had nothing to do so I took advantage to relax and read a book (I am not a reader and that's the last thing that sounded fun, but I'm into these books so... what do ya do?!) All in all it was fun to get away and spend a couple of days with my man! Here are a some pics of our adventure. Enjoy!
out of there, don't we look excited.
8 comments:
I bet it was so nice to get away for a wile just the two of you. Sounds like the job will be great for you guys as well. Great pictures, it is beautiful there.
What a couple of hot Babes! I am glad you guys took advantage of making a whole day of it! I love the Sheep-Shop picture...you are a girl who really knows all there is about the sheep industry.
Love you so much!
Nic
p.s. Kudos to Adam, R.N.
That is exciting about the new job! That's quite the drive, though, isn't it?
THat's fun that you got to spend some time along together. I don't even know all the jokes about you and Nicole and sheep, but it made me laugh!
Yeah!! I didn't know you had a blog. And a cute one, at that! Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are too nice!
Wow! Does this mean you are moving to Sun Valley? Or will he drive out there for the two shifts a month? Exciting adventure!
Yes, we do need to get together sometime. Don't worry. It's not that we don't call you. It's that we don't call ANYONE! We are just lazy. So, one of these days when I get ambitious, I will call you guys. It would be fun!
That's awesome! It's so nice to get away just the two of you sometimes. :D
You guys are so cute...I loved the sheep skin shop. How perfect for nicole! It's fun to blog...and clog. Anyway, I love you gal and I will talk to you soon!
Yay for the new job! What a busy husband! Ryan and I took a vacation when he graduated and we left Carson for a week. I was really homesick by day three and when we were flying back it felt like it took forever!!! Leaving babies behind isn't easy!
Great for Adam! Ah, the life of an RN! :0)
Post a Comment