
We have been wanting to go see my sister in New Mexico for a while, and we finally found a time to go! Adam served his mission in Arizona and has been wanting to take me there. So we found a way to do it all at once. Well it all worked out and the girls did great considering the many many hours that they were in the car.
Don't they look comfy all ready to go?!

They were so excited to see their cousins... Braxton was so sweet them!

We took the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese one night and when the big mouse came out, Aisha couldn't beleive her eyes. She was making us laugh so hard because he was doing a dance and Aisha was right there with him...right up until he knocked her down because she was too close :)


Abby loved all the guns!

Easter Sunday! Poor Abby, she told me later that she didn't want Dad to hold her and he was pulling up her dress.

How cute are they?!


Berlyn was way too cute, I'm so glad I got to see her at this age. She is such a good baby, she hardly fussed at all.

nice and warm :)

Through late night sequence, laughing until we were crying, and picnics in the barn :), we had the best time with Dan, Nicole and Fam!!!!! It reminded me of good ol days in Pocatello. I'm thankful that Adam and Dan get along so well because I love to be with my big sis! Thank you so much guys, we had an awesome time!

Mesa Temple Visitors Center

The weather was perfect and the temple surrounded by palm trees, was beautiful.

Adam's Mission Home!

At the Phoenix Zoo! It was pretty amazing!

We climbed this tree house to see the giraffes.

The rams were clear on top of the rock to the right!

Aisha wasn't so sure about the carousel, the whole time she was doing a fake "weeee"

Abby loved it because..."Mom, it's just like on Marry Poppins!"


Saying goodbye to beautiful Arizona! I loved it!

We missed Sean's Farewell talk on Sunday, but were back to Provo (yes it was snowing there) to See him off to the MTC... He'll do awesome and we're going to miss the big Guy!
12 comments:
what a fun family trip.
You guys should have stopped by to visit us! We live in Glendale, right outside Phoenix!
Oh Brittnee-
What can I say...WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thank you for the sacrifice in coming down to see us! We will treasure this trip forever. A side note to Adam and Dan: "Oh yes...we will get our revenge! Our names are Nic and Britt, you may have won last time, but prepare to die!!"
You are SUCH a cute mom! I bet you turn heads wherever you go.
What a fun trip! It's always the best to get together with sisters.
That family picture where Abby is unhappy about her dress coming up is so funny! Her face says it all! It's amazing she's getting old enough to be embarrassed!
Ah, fun times!! Makes me want to take a family trip. . . other than the driving in the car!! Such cute girls (from Mom on down!!). Maybe you'll make your trip to see us next time?! :0)
What an awesome trip! I'm jelous and I have NO connection to arizona or new mexico! Looked like fun and I cant believe Shawn is already out! wow...
Cute family!
I am having a giveaway on my blog {hillamcasa.blogspot.com}. please come enter!!
Wow that is a lot of pictures! It looks like you had a great time and it looks so warm down there--I am jealous! Sorry I missed you a few weeks ago. What is your e-mail address. I have tried to e-mail you, but it doesn't go through.
It looks like you guys had a great trip. How fun. I bet that one of the biggest highlights was the warm weather. Your girls are still as cute as ever. Take care.
That is so great that you guys got to get away! and better yet--to somewhere warm!! loved the chucky-e-cheese dancing diva story. Don't you wish you could have a full time photographer follow you around to catch those moments on film? Oh and Shawn is SOOOO tall! What?!
Looks like you guys had fun! It made me laugh to see Aisha so close to the chuck-e-cheese mouse! I was so scared of things like that when I was little!
Hey britt, go to my blog. I have a post dedicated to you!
Post a Comment