
Strike a pose sissy.

She was being way too quiet right before this picture and I knew she was up to no good...hence her arm covered in pen.

My beautiful Sis Devanee right before her solo dance at P.N.W competition. She is amazing, Love ya Dev!!

My mom and her amazing team, they did awesome at P.N.W

I have been waiting a while for this girl's hair to grow out. I'm probably jumping the gun because it falls out in two seconds :)

This is seriously Aisha's face every time she watches her fav movie Cinderella! I knew I could capture it because she totally gets in the zone and doesn't pay attention to anything else!

My Mom was doing a spring recital for the drill team and she usually has guest performances. Well, this time she asked if any of my dance classes were ready to perform...YAY! So we chose the two younger classes because we know they would be a hit even if their dances weren't quite ready ;) *I'm sure the fact that Abby is in one of those classes didn't sway my decision at all*

Aisha was a great support to her sister :)


Sorry this is a little blurry, but I had someone take pictures while she was dancing and they all turned out black *Sigh* so I did a little editing. Anyway, you get the idea, she was a perfect little angel. I don't know who was beaming more, me or her!!!

Gettin' crazy in the tub with cousin Marriner.

Aisha's new obsession....dress up!!
12 comments:
Sweet, sweet little girls!
I never realized how much you and Devanee look alike! You are BOTH beautiful! I bet it's way fun to see your little girl all dolled up and dancing in front of everyone.
Thanks for you nice comments on my blog! You are too nice!
I love the look on your both your girls faces in the bath picture!
Your girls are Beautiful! I want to do a little photo shoot of them! I cant wait to get Cyrie in a dance class!! Love you guys!
Brittnee! Hey I was hopping around and I found your blog and I was so excited! So if you don't mind I would love to keep up with you guys. Your girls are so cute I can't believe how old they are! Some of the things that you say on your blog make me laugh so hard, I think it's cuz I can picture you saying them. Just like the good ol times :) Well, now that I've written an email when it's supposed to be a comment, I hope I don't get in trouble from the blogger police ;) Good luck with everything! Stephanie (Sargent) Johnson
Those pics are hilarious. We're going to miss you guys this weekend for Seans farewell. I heard you guys won't be able to make it. Hope you have fun in New Mexico.
heather
Love seeing pictures of your girls. For some reason, I can really relate! :0) (Can you say Cinderella 24/7?!) . . . we really need to get our kids together someday. . . same ages, great playmates. . . all girl!!! (Poor Dads!)
Brittnee, I had tears as I looked at those pictures. The "twinkle" song came on as I pulled up your blog and seriously the tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking about Abby dancing. And that song is so beautiful. Aisha's face watching "rraa raa raa" (cinderella) is soooo darling. Don't you love when you can capture it? Love you so much talk to you later!
Your little girls are so sweet. I love to see new pictures of your cute little fam. Hope all is well. Take care.
Oh, I love all the pictures! I wish I could have seen Abbey and her class perform--she looks so beautiful in her costume and I can tell she likes it too!
I can't get over how cute your little girls are !They look like minature versions of YOU! =) How exciting- girls are so much fun.
Cute little dancer! She is on her way to becoming a star and Aisha is following close behind with a career in comedy and modeling on the side!
Post a Comment