Friday, October 30, 2009

More of what we've been up to...

Okay, okay as requested by Nicole... here is a belly shot of our little GIRL! 25 weeks and going strong!

there is something that goes against my grain to post pics of myself.

My favorite time of year...we LOVE pumpkins!


I got the winter stuff out and of course the girls had to try it all on.

...but first Aisha had to take her clothes off in order to try hers on! I'm not sure why:)

I had to put this one on, doesn't she look so big *sniff, sniff*

Our little project...


Before it got too cold, Adam took us to the mountains for a hot dog roast. We usually go on drives up there, but hardly ever stop to build a fire. It was perfect weather and a nice spot by a creek. It was so fun, I love that the mountains are so close.



....and this is right before Aisha went head first into the water!


Soaked and shirtless, but still smiling.


My friends and I went out on a much needed play date to the zoo. They are good at getting me out of the house...thanks girls!


The monkeys were going crazy and one came right up to the window and hit it so hard....but Aisha didn't scream like I did, she handled it very well. Problem solved :)


Abby's first day of Preschool....wait, wait I'm not ready.
She is so smart and loves her teacher Miss Kellie!

8 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Did I know you were pregnant again? I'm not sure that I did... Congratulations! I can tell that you are a wonderful mother! Baby #3 will be in the best hands!

Camille said...

Hey! Great to see pictures of your cute cute girls! I didn't know you were expecting again. Congratulations! Wow! Three girls. You will have your own drill team...or something. (:

Tasha said...

I didn't know you are pregnant how exciting! Three girls! YOu are on your way to becoming a mahoney family full of girls haha!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Your little bump is so cute, and it's nowhere else. You lucky tall girls. Before I even get a bump I am already sporting love handles and backfat:)

MiChElLe said...

Congrats on the baby Britt...I had no idea. Three girls is fun! Take care!

Dean Family said...

A big Thank You from your sister!! What a darling "baby bump" to go with a darling sister. I love all the pictures and was rolling with laughter with naked Aisha and her scarf, boots & hat! I love you all so much. See you soon...ha ha ha ha dooby dooby... couldn't find my tap shoes and sequin sheep-skin trousers?

Fab Five said...

That's awesome!!! You look so cute with your little baby bump!

The Cook Family said...

Cute pics, Brit! You're girls are so darling. I'm so glad we are close so i can see you often. Thanks again for the fun halloween outing! Jaida loved it.