Friday, October 30, 2009

A little recap

Swimming with the fam this summer.




I heard Abby giggling in the bathroom and when I asked about it she said "Mom, I look like a lion"


All comfy watchin' a movie


Our 2 year old birthday girl!




She is such a FUN 2 year old! She loved her special day!


It's never a good thing when this girl is quiet (my mascara) I showed her what she had done to herself in the mirror and she started crying so hard and wouldn't open her eyes for a while! If you look close you can see the tears and runny nose :)

2 comments:

Linds said...

I think one of my top FAVS to being a mom, is the laughs. I cant get enough! Your girl's are so beautiful!
P.S. I'll be in Firth this Tuesday-Saturday if you want some Family Pictures. I'd LOVE to do it for you guys!

Tasha said...

Your girls are SO stinkin' cute! I can just tell you are the best mom- I cant get over how much your oldest looks like you!!!