Adam works in Sun Valley occasionally and we went with him a couple of months ago. We went to see my Dad's grave out in Mackay as part of the journey. He has always been really good about making sure I visit it at least once a year. We were also able to spend to afternoon with my Grandpa Ivie. I often get caught up in my own little world and don't think about where I came from. It's trips like these that bring me back and help me recall all the fun memories of my family and especially my amazing Dad! I miss him even more when I bring my own family here, wishing he were here to enjoy them with me. I bet he's not too far away though :) 
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures, beautiful memories
I haven't seen you guys for so long! Your girls are getting so big and even more beautiful!
how fun Brit. You said it right, "I don't think I could ever feel grown up in that house." That is so the truth when you step foot inside grandmas house! And your post about your dad, I've gotta say, I teared for just a second there. You are amazing and such an example to me!
heather
Hey Britt-
I am so glad you were able to do this with the girls! It has been a couple of years since I have been to Dad's grave and I really missed him this year. I hope to be able to show my boys his grave some day.
Love you sis and I am excited to see more posts.
That's so neat you were able to go see grandma Boyer and grandpa Ivie. I bet they loved it. Your girls are so cute and I'm excited to find out what you are having!!
Oh! How fun to go see Grandma! There are such great memories in that house. You are your girls are just so beautiful!
Post a Comment