
Natalie and Nathan's beautiful fiance, Melissa on our way to SYTYCD! Season 5's tour group came to Salt Lake so Mom got all the girls tickets! We really missed Heather and Mary though :( I didn't really watch or get into the season, but that didn't take away the excitement of it all...I think I screamed in all the right times!!!!! Thanks girls :)


Sorry it's a dark pic, our seats were high but we could still see everything really well!

Just getting into character....I love it! I'll spare you all the other pics, but you get the idea, we had soooo much fun!

And this is the guys day out at the BYU vs. Utah game. I guess this is as "in character" as they get. They should have done the Heisman pose or something!

At the lights in Salt Lake. There were A LOT of people there, but we were still able to catch the spirit of our Savior's birth.


Isn't this the sweetest picture?! That look says how fun it is to be a kid at Christmas :)

Baby Gretchen all bundled up!

Abby was so excited to do Mini Cougaretts this year....but only if Grandma and Dev were there with her!

With cousins Aspen and Halli...they were all soooo cute with one very proud Grandma!
6 comments:
Brittney! What a fun GIRLS NIGHT! ANd HELLO! Nathan's engaged?!!! She's BEAUTIFUL! I'll have to find out all about her!
And if I recall, your birthday is tomorrow! So happy day of birth! And Merry Christmas Britt!
Yo yo Brit, it's about time you posted, just kidding, you know i love ya! So uh, I"m pretty sure we're going to be 1/4th of a century real soon...ahh shoot. Life's too good isn't it. I hope you have a splendid day. I can't wait to see you, lots of splendid celebrating and gayness all around (happiness I mean):) okay, i'll just end right now.
THanks for updating, it was fun to see your pics.
heath
Hey Britt-
I love the update and new background! Thanks again for the much cherished phone call! I love you so much and have a great Christmas.
Your family has grown so much! Good grief, you guys must have a really fun family reunion! I can't believe how grown up your siblings are. Nathan old enough to be engaged?!? Wasn't he just in jr high?
What cute pictures. It looks like Abby and cousins had a good old time dancing....I wish I would have been there to see it! Who's 25 now??? Welcome to the "upper 20's" club! Have a great day...love ya!
Hey Brit, man the world is small! Nathans Fiance' and I worked at Applebee's together. Melissa is a sweetie!
Post a Comment