Christmas was so much fun this year, the girls are getting old enough to catch on to the magic of it all. Adam had to work the whole weekend, but he works nights so he was able to be with us in the mornings and late afternoons. We did our own Christmas morning. We had to wait for Adam to get home from work, so the girls and I stayed in my room and had a little something to eat while we waited...it reminded me of a Christmas when we had to wait for our Dad to get home from work, it was so exciting all being in one room with a whole bunch of giggling girls and a lone boy! For some reason we all had to "go to the bathroom" a couple times.... from our hallway, you could see into the livingroom! Anyway, it brought me back :) Almost my whole family was home for Christmas ( Dan and Nicole weren't able to be there and Sean is on a mission. We missed them so much) but some live close enough to do their own stuff in the morning and then we all got together that day and the rest of the weekend. A way fun tradition is that we get P.J.s. It's got to be so much work and we all love them, thanks mom! So I managed to get a FEW pics of the whole shabang, but of course my camera kept turning off...soooo frustrating, but what do ya do?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Who has triplets? And Makenna has the same little black and maroon dress! That was her Christmas dress as well! : )
Or maybe it's twins...
I love how Abby has her arm and hand resting on Gretchen. It looks like Sadie is telling hattie a secret, hattie has her feet crossed. That was a lot of fun! Your girls look beauteeful on their dresses.
heath
Your girls are getting so big! They're beautiful!!! and I'm jealous you got to go to SYTYCD- love that show!
Britt, your girls are so beautiful! I love their dresses. They are such good friends, and I know it will stay that way forever. I love you, sis! Thanks for being Jaida's other mommy. You are so sweet and tender, and she can see that. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I can't believe you only have a few weeks left until you have another little angel. I have tears running down my cheeks as I think how special and loved every child is. I can't wait to meet her!
Abby looks a little like me when I sang "Bringing Home the Christmas Tree"...ask Mom about it! Except that she did not fall back into the Tree like I did...she has a lot more grace than I did at that age! Anyway, the girls are darling and I love the dresses...Adam looked good to!
Love ya,
Nic
Post a Comment