Here we are at 36 weeks along! I'm so excited to meet this little cus :) She is SO active, I thought she would slow down, the less room she had....nope she's more WIGGLY than EVER! After I get the girls down for bed, that's when her party starts and that's my entertainment for the rest of the night....I hope that's not a bad sign. Just when I think my skin won't stretch any farther, she manages to get into a position that has her foot or knee sticking out a good few inches, it's kinda freaky when I can grab those little parts! Since Adam is working most nights, I'm the only witness to this craziness, It just doesn't look normal.
Aside from the weight gain, limping, heavy breathing, and sausage links for toes, I feel really good :)
9 comments:
Brittnee your belly is so cute!!! That went by so fast (for Me!) Can't wait for you to have her so that I can see some pics. Congrats again...three girls is fun.
Britt, you absoluetly look like a babe! I can't wait for the big day! Babies are the quite the miracle aren't they. THanks for posting!
Ahh, you're so cute! I love your description of the baby moving. I can totally feel it, and see it on myself as I read it! So fun!
Brittnee I can't wait to see her either! Is she going to be an Ivie, a Dye, or a Dyvie?? Probably the later. Your girls look more like you as they get older but they sure looked like their daddy when they are born! You have the cutest belly, it's all right out in front. So many times I could grab and elbow or a knee, so fun. Good luck..love you!
What a "HOT MAMMA"! You look awesome Britt...and I know your little sweetheart is going to be darling! It was great to chat for a few minutes!
Like you could look anything but drop dead gorgeous!! Beautiful mother leads to one beautiful baby. . . good luck with the final countdown!
You are GLOWING! I can't believe it's getting this close. I would have had my babies by now:) You better let me know the second you go into labor. . .even if it's in the middle of the night. Those movements you described are way too fresh in my mind and I really FEEL for you. Enjoy these last few weeks of sleep! Love you!
Hey Brit! Yep, I'm a blog stocker. Hope you don't mind. Gotta love those sausage toes! I just recently got rid of mine :) Brody was born on the 21st of December and I am so glad the pregnancy is over with. Don't get me wrong, I like being pregnant... but I like having my body back even more.I didn't realize you were so far along! I am so excited for you! Hopefully I will get to see your new little one some time before she is 10. I don't know if we will come visit Idaho for awhile, but if we do I would love to see you! Take care cute girl and good luck with labor :(
Brittnee, you are so cute! I miss you girl! Your little girls are so precious. Hope we get to catch up this summer at the family reunion!
Post a Comment