Monday, March 15, 2010

lovin' life...

1 week old
I was so glad when Sami's belly button healed up so I could give her a real bath.



Look how strong and what a cute little head =)


The girls LOVE their Dad, he is the BEST playmate.

I'm trying to get Abby to smile normal for pictures, so my new thing for her is "say CHASE" (her best buddy)
2 weeks

It's hard to get a picture of this girl when she's not crying, but I think she has a cute crying face too!
Poor girl with pink eye (her left one) the morning before, she came in my room looking like Rocky with her eye swollen shut...but in good ol' Aisha fashion, she was smiling and skipping.

Her first bath at 3 weeks


Waking up to Sami... It's like Christmas all over again!

In Aisha's words... "Oh, She's dawake" "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay" "Hi, Sami, hi" And any noise that Sami makes Aisha says..."Oh, man... hiccups"

8 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Britt, I love how Aisha talks to Sami!! "It's okay" and how she thinks she's got "hiccups" every time. I'm laughing so hard I can just hear it. Abby is so darling and grown-up looking...I'm glad she smiles when she says Chase. That's a good idea for a natural smile, I'll have to try it. What a cute family...I just hope those are Adams hairy arms giving Sami a bath.....not yours! Love ya.

Tasha said...

So cute- they grow up so fast!!

Heather Williams said...

What sweet moments you'll remember because you captured them. Sami is seriously beautiful, so content it seems. We can't wait to see her and all of you. That Sami is in one good home, a solid home.

we love you guys,

heather

Reaching For the Stars said...

so sweet, older children make having a new baby so fun.

Krysta McClure said...

Those motherhood moments that make it all come together. . . three beautiful girls who are so lucky to claim you as their mom.

The Cook Family said...

What a sweet little family you have. Each child has her own personality and characteristics...and you couldn't love them more! I love how Abby smiles when she says Chase. They have such a neat little bond. Aisha just cracks me up. I love how you describe her. I can just picture her being so "loving" to Sami...those darn hiccups! Beautiful little Sami is in good hands. Brooke's comment about the arms bathing Sami made me laugh so hard. I was thinking the same thing! Love you so much.

Ashleigh said...

Wow Brit, I never knew your arms were so harry (j/k, everyone else commented on them so I thought I would too). I am so glad that you finally posted pics of Sami. I have been checking your blog almost everyday to see her. She is beautiful! and her cheeks are so cute and squishy. I just want to pinch them! I love that I can stay caught up on your family through your blog. Thanks for being awesome! P.S. Remember that one time when we got in a horse poo fight with the neighbors? That was funny.

Dean Family said...

I can't believe I am missing all of this!!! You have three precious dolly's and the love goes on and on. I can't wait to see Sami and hold her until the sun goes down...or until she screams her head off!

Miss you "MO Much" and see you in two weeks!