Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introducing...

~SAMI JO DYE~
8 lbs. 13oz. 21 in. long
Born at 3:10 A.M.


(A little recap of our precious time in the hospital)
Thanks, Nat for the pics!
Look at those ruby red lips.



I love that my girls come out with nice and healthy CHEEKS to kiss and kiss all day!


I can't get enough of her perfect tiny toes!


Getting her first look at the LONG AWAITED baby sister.

Abby could hardly wait to get to the hospital to see baby Sami! A beautiful and sweet big sister.




Is that my baby holding my baby?!

Ahhhh, home sweet home!

I know this is a little late considering she's 4 weeks already, but I think I may be getting the hang of this mother of 3 business.... so stay tuned for more updates =)


16 comments:

Richelle said...

She's adorable! Congrats!

Andrew and Steph said...

Oh she's SO precious! Isn't it a miracle in it's self that she can grow inside of you for 9 months and come out perfect? I'm excited for you guys!

Fab Five said...

I figured that's where you went! She is beautiful! Those lips are amazing! She's got beautiful skin too!

Camille said...

If you're getting the hang of being a mom of three by now, you are super mom! I'm pretty sure it took me....well, I guess I'm still not there! Congratulations! She is just as adorable as the others!

Tasha said...

Congrats- those are the prettiest little lips! You are such a great mama- those girls are lucky. looks like you are starting your way to be a mahoney bunch of girls! HEHE

Linds said...

STOP IT! My HUGE congrats to you and your hubby! You may have to build a castle with all your princesses!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Congrats on the healthy arrival of your little girl.

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

OOOh she is yummy!! I have been checking often for this update so way excited to see her. Congrats and I will call soon--would love to come visit.

Krysta McClure said...

We've been anxiously awaiting pictures. . . What a beautiful little girl! I have no doubt that you make the perfect mother of 3. Enjoy all the the smells, sight, and little moments of your new addition! Hope you got our yearly miss you/love you wishes in the mail...

Heather Williams said...

It's about time you post pictures of this beauty! Seriously, she is adorable and I am not one bit surprised. I can't wait to meet her.

The Richards Family said...

Oh Sami, I miss her already! Thanks for the pictures...I can't believe you have three. I love the pictures of the girls with her...just proud as can be. And yes...that is your baby holding your baby! Love you so much!

Laura said...

What a sweetheart! Congratulations! You have such beautiful girls! You are a great Mom if you already have the hang of three kids. It's taken me 3 months to figure out what to do with TWO kids! You guys make such a cute family!

MiChElLe said...

Congrats Britt!! She is adorable. 3 is defiantly wild but so much fun. Hope everything is great. Take care!!

The Cook Family said...

Oh...what a sweet little angel. It still amazes me how precious each baby is. It is so nice to finally have her here. You are such a beautiful mother...the way you are so patient and loving with them is a great example to me. I love you and your little ones so much! By the way, you look absolutely amazing already!

Shelby said...

Brit. and Adam,

What a beautiful baby. She is so sweet and I love that name. The girls are getting so big. Congrats you guys. Love ya.

Dean Family said...

Hi my sweet, sweet Sami Jo! I can't wait to finally meet you in just a few weeks!! See you soon...and remember Aunt Nicole gets to hold you as long as she wants (I get dibs Nat and Brooke)!!