Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nate's Wedding

I couldn't keep up with the bride and groom to get a good picture of them close up, she looked beautiful and you weren't too bad either, Nate :)

Even little Sami got a skirt like the big girls! And I only had to cut about half off:)

My girls love to see Temples, all morning Aisha couldn't stop telling everyone that she was going to the temple!


Abby later in the car said "Mom, remember when I got to touch the temple" Kids are so in tune with the spirit, they just know what a special place it is.

Dayne, the "best man"

My handsome brother was all smiles that day.


Heather and Hattie...just waiting for pictures. I love weddings!


I don't think this smile left Aisha's face while she was near the temple.

Dev and Nicole

Almost all of us, Sean is on a mission in California. We haven't all been together for a few years, someone is usually on a mission or too far away. I LOVE being with my family we ALWAYS have a good time wherever we are. And I'm so thankful they have each married amazing people who put up with all the craziness:) Congrats to Nate and Melissa!

5 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

I CANNOT believe he is old enough to be married! Good grief, that means I'm getting old! Congrats and you all look beautiful!

Krysta McClure said...

What can I say? Beautiful family. . . looks like a beautiful day. . .

Thank goodness for little ones who keep us in focus. . . sweet girls!

The Cook Family said...

That was such a fun day! Jaida did not stop running with Aisha the whole time. They all looked so darling. That little Sami in her skirt was too cute. I love the pics of the kids on the post below this one. They sure look like they love each other! Nothing sweeter than little girls!

Cameron and Vanessa said...

I like the color scheme and you all looked so beautiful. What a beautiful couple Nate and Melissa are! And Brittnee, you are just stunning! Looks like a great day!

Hattie Blaser said...

It's crazy Nate married my sister-in-laws friend. I was over at my inlaws and saw the annoucment on their fridge and had to do a double take. I also saw your brother at my chiropractors office.