Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hmmm... where to start

Life has been... let's say...FULL!
Full of:
hugs
tears
dress-up
swim suits
teething
laughter
family
drama
kisses
phone calls
birthdays
giggles
hair (lots of girls)
prayer
school
owies
work
food
medicine
more kisses
more drama
princesses
diapers
laundry
doctor visits
church callings
sunshine
sunburns
and...
more prayer!
Did you notice that BLOGGING wasn't on the list. I think about catching up with all the pictures and posts after the girls are in bed... then I think "I'm just going to sit here and do nothing" or "Adam, let's watch a movie and eat ice cream" or "ZZZZZZZZZ"
Just know that I love my life and we are doing awesome. I'm not making any promises, but I'll try to catch up with my posts and stay that way ;-)
Love you all,
Brittnee

2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Brittnee, you are such an amazing mother and wife. You are a great example to me and all those around you. Life gets so busy, and you seem to handle it with such grace, patience, and ease. I love that we live close so we can see each other often. I hope Aisha had a good birthday. Jaida always has so much fun with your girls. Thanks again for dinner and cake. It was fabulous! Love you!

The Richards Family said...

That is well....a full schedule. It's funny when you write down what happens everyday. Sometimes it seems like nothing gets accomplished because it needs to be done again the next day but Brittnee....you do so much everyday to give your family a beautiful start in life. I'm glad prayer is on the list...way more important than a blog...but thanks for posting anyway! Love you so much, keep up the great work as a wonderful mother in Zion. Love you!!