Friday, August 6, 2010

3 years...

So it's official... our little Aisha is 3! I'm not sure when it happened, but it sure did. She has been talking about being 3 for a while now and the night before, she was nothing but giggles. She is NOT a morning person, however, so it took a little coaxing she soon realized that her day had finally arrived.

(she's holding up three fingers if you can't tell)


She loved my poor excuse for decorations and kept saying "like a princess, Mom" That's exactly what I was going for, Aisha ;)


Just in case you forgot, she's three!


This little tiger cub makes newborn sounds and Aisha just melts... it's pretty cute.




Here's her long awaited request... a rainbow cake complete with skittles and marshmallows (for the clouds) yup, yup, I really outdid myself on this one!



She got a pool and once in her swimming suit as some of you may know... always in her swimming suit.


We are blessed to live by family and it was kind of a busy day for everyone, but Aisha was excited to have people in and out most of the day. She was way excited to have Jaida and Kamden come and swim and eat cake!
I LOVE you Aisha! It has been a FUN 3 Years together. Thanks for all the JOY and LAUGHS you bring to our family. I will forever be thankful that I get to be your mom!




5 comments:

Heather Williams said...

What a great post Britt! You are a great momma! The cake turned out SOOO cute! I was thinking after talking to you to maybe do a rainbow cake for Hattie...who knows yet. Aisha is a crack up and such a fun little girl with those beautiful brown eyes of hers!

heath

P.S. It'd sure be fun to have you guys here in a week:(

Fab Five said...

She's so cute! She's really 3, are you sure? Did you double check? I can't believe it's been three years!

The Matthews Family said...

You are such a good mom! I would NEVER have thought to decorate for their birthday (except for the party, of course!). What a cute little girl! And I LOVED the cake!

The Richards Family said...

Oh Aisha,
She is such a sweet innocent little spirit. Three years old couldn't have come sooner for her but I'm sure it has come too soon for you. She just keeps life exciting at your house doesn't she?? And the cake....first prize at the fair. You said it wasn't good but it was sooo cute. Love you Britt...awesome post!

Dean Family said...

Oh Britt,
I love the new "TRIO" picture...what can I say about my 3 darling nieces! I am so happy to be a part of such a great family! Wish I could be to all the Birthday's...since you know I miss them most. Thank you for the wonderful 2 hour chat...love you so much and I really look up to you so much.

love ya,
Nic