Adam brought these beauties home Easter weekend!
We've had this idea of getting egg-laying hens for awhile and I've been dragging my feet about it for lots of reasons... First of all I didn't want another "project" my to-do list is pretty full for the summer. Second, I get WAY too attached to animals (or fish), they become part of the family in my opinion:) Anyway, we decided to let Abby take over and have the responsibility and so far she is doing really well. She hasn't got the hang of holding them or the smell or the "mess" yet, but this is Abby we're talking about and once she does... she'll do awesome :)
6 comments:
how cute. fun for a little project for abby. ( i told you i would comment so you could get my blog...so here it is.)
They are so cute! I bet your girls love them!
How fun is this?! Hattie would lOOVE those. I bet your girls are thrilled...Abby I'm sure is a great little "mother" and Aisha, I can just picture her stooping(sp?) down and getting really close and touching their little beaks squealing in delight with her cute little voice. What a fun thing for you guys...can't wait to see you again! Thank you too for your sweet comment.
Thanks for a sharing your 3 beautiful "chic's" with me when we came to visit! I love you all so much and hope we will see you again soon:)
Having watched my family do this the past year, I'm sure I can imagine your thoughts..... am I a crazy or cool mother?! :0)
Would love to do this at our house sometime, once we could figure out where to put them.
Can't wait to hear how it all goes...
Love these gals!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment