... is 6 years old!!!

So, my camera broke and we have a lot of video of her big day, but no pictures to post until I can get them off of Adam's phone.
Until that time I wanted to wish my big girl a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Abby is my right hand lady. She is so sweet, shy(when she's not at home), stubborn, smart, mature and full of 6 year old personality! I'm so thankful that we had this girl first, she has taught me so much about life and what is MOST important.
We love you Abbs!
4 comments:
Oh, my! They grow so fast.... and they make life so worth it! Thank goodness they have a beautiful mother like you to lead them....
Oh my goodness; she is GORGEOUS!
What a beautiful girl she is! I can't believe she is six! I love your new family picture. I want to see you!
I love you Abby! I am so grateful to be your Aunt. You are a true treasure!
Post a Comment