Itch? NO WAY! We just had our 7 year Anniversary and I couldn't be more in love with Adam than I am now! I love being with him, holding his hand, kissing him, dancing with him or going on dates (even if it's just grocery shopping)! I still get excited to hear the garage door telling me that he is home! He is everything to me and I am so blessed to have him. I probably depend on him way too much, but I cant help it, he is my other half! I love being married and having someone who knows EVERYTHING about me including my endless flaws and still continues to love me! Plus, without Adam I wouldn't have these little cusses that are now tugging at my shirt! So here's to you, Babe! I love you and I'm excited for our adventures ahead....I'd follow you anywhere!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You two are a great couple! And by the way, I feel the same way about Paul! Sure makes life sweeter to love the one you're with, doesn't it?!
Ohh now that was pure sweetness! Really, I can see everything you wrote, you guys are definently all of that! I love that you two aren't afraid to love each other in public, you don't see that a lot now days...so it's actually very refreshing! You two are both very good to each other and very happy people and that is way Ryan and I like to be around you so much (well as much as we can:)) Happy 7 years baby! Ry and I will have our 5 come this June...crazy!
Amazing how it all goes by so fast, isn't it?! Yep, you two are definetly lucky in love!!! Enjoy that date to the grocery store (been there, done that!)
How Sweet! You really were made for one another and compliment eachother so well. I was so glad to be a small part of your dating experience. Cherish each year, because they go so quickly! I can't believe we have been married DOUBLE your 7!! Keep your love alive and you'll never be unhappy. I am sure you know all of this, but just wanted to share some of the things that have worked for us. Love you both!
I can't believe it's been seven years already! You two are truly great together. You've always put each other first, and that is huge in a marriage! Thanks for the great example. Love you both very much! Congratulations!
Congrats Brit. You're a lovely lovely couple (and family(
Post a Comment