Saturday, February 26, 2011

birthday girl!

Here she is..... our 1 year old!!!!


Even though I think it went too fast, I love this age :) Sami is almost unbearable, seriously sometimes I can hardly contain myself.... she's too kissable, too squeezable and way too much fun! (most the time)


Not walking yet, but she's thinking she's pretty big!




This was a fun cake to do. I actually did it earlier that day so I wasn't rushing to get it done right before we ate it.... I had time play with and perfect it (Okay, so it was easy, not much to perfect)




This picture cracks me up! Abby was the only one ready.... I was distracted by those cheeks and Aisha with Abby's hair!



Poor guy had to go to work that night... it's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it....I'm just glad it's not me :)





Since Adam had to go, we invited family over early and had a party in like 20 minutes! But they stayed afterwards and I loved having the company....thanks guys!




Sami giggled with every present she opened, it was so cute!










Just look how she loved that big bear! The novelty hasn't worn off yet either, she still does this every time she see this guy!












Not sure.....



She figured it out. Not too messy though, just enough please everyone watching and waiting to see a mess!



HAPPY B- DAY TO YOU, OUR SWEET GIRL!!!



9 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

What a gorgeous little family! And what a fun birthday girl!

Tasha said...

She is a cutie. I cannot believe she is already a year old. I swear time does sure pass by- way too fast!!!

Camille said...

I am with you on that; this is the most fun stage! I love from about 12 months on. They just get more and more fun...and challenging, too! (:

Krysta McClure said...

Can't believe she is already that old! Where does the time go?!

Oh, those stages of parenthood you wish you could capture in a bottle to save for later........

Fab Five said...

Wow! That did go fast! She is such a little copy image of your other girls, adorable!!!

Andrew and Steph said...

Britt, she is too cute! I love the pictures. It looks like she has a fun little personality. Good job on the cake. Do you watch Cake Boss? ;) Looks like you had a fun day!

The Cook Family said...

Oh, Britt! I'm so glad we were able to be there for her special day! I'm also glad that the camera battery lasted all the way through. I love that little girl, and I'm so glad we are close so we can see her often. Kam was glued to the screen as we looked through the pictures. He kept pointing and saying, "dat"....whatever that means. He, like the rest of us, can't get enough of her. Thanks for the post! Love you, Sis!

Ashleigh said...

Brit, she is adorable. I love this age too :) Thanks for sharing. I love to see pictures of your cute family and love to hear what you guys are up to. Miss and love you!

Cameron and Vanessa said...

She is getting so big! And yes, those cheeks are very squeezable. Thanks for all the pics! By the way, I thought of you when I watched "Despicible Me." The girls have names that we used to use in high school!