Let's just start at Thanksgiving... This year our family scheduled the church (I guess we're growing) and it was perfect. So much room to eat, a nursery for the kidos, a movie in the overflow, and a gym to play dodge ball afterwords :) Oh yeah, I forgot to mention no football games on the telly....right ladies ;)


Cute, their own little tables!


You see my plate FULL of food.... don't worry none of it went to waist :)

Watching a movie!

Here we are at Meagan's bridal shower. Meagan is the newest member of our family (
Dayne's wife) She is on the couch 2
nd one in on the right. Beautiful huh?

Adam is back in school (nurse practitioner program) and here he is practicing for his final...head-to-toe assessment.

I think Aisha had been sitting there a while! Something about the "is this over yet" look in her eyes tells me that :)

Is this not a guilty face or what?! She has had enough of the baby toys... time for the real stuff she thinks!


This is totally candid! This was on my birthday (the big 2-6) and this is pretty much what we did all day, lay around and stare at the TV. It was nice and relaxing.

Christmas morning!


And they're off....


I couldn't get her to look at me....good job Santa!

We had a special treat Christmas morning, Adam's mom, my parents, my sister Dev, and my Grandma all came for breakfast and presents! I can't tell you how much I loved having them there. We live close to both our parents (and when I say close, I mean same ward kind of close) so when family comes home on either side they usually go to our parent's houses. I'm not complaining, we are so blessed to live close, but it was fun to have family come to us!



Dayne got married on the 28
th so we went to the lights the night before.




Just look at those handsome boys! I've got the cutest nephews! There are two boys missing in this picture. The oldest grandchild is
Braxton and he turned 8 the next day! There are only 17 other after him!

We tried to get all the girls to get in with those tough boys, but it was freezing and they all had the same face as Aisha did, so here is half of them. So cute!
So I got plenty of video, but these are all the pictures I got of the wedding. Apparently I can't to both.

you can't see, but make-up and glitter are covering her face!

1st pony tail!


The girls love Grandma Boyer!

this is our favorite
pass time, the
webcam!
6 comments:
Your family picture on top is SO cute! What a darling family! Thanks for posting pictures of all the kids at the wedding. I heard how cute they were, and now I see it is true!
What a great post! You have such a cute family. I love that picture of Abby and her horse with her hairing flapping in the wind...i mean air:) It was great to see you guys. We're ready for you to come see us, so you just better! What a great mom you are to those three beautiful little ladies.
Good to hear updates on your little family. All so adorable! Yes, it is funny how these big tough Daddys are getting their hearts swept away by lots of little girls.... funny that we'd both do it the same!
LOVE this post, Britt! Your girls are so darling and each so unique...Abby's an angel, Aisha's care free, and Sami's a fiery little sweetheart. What more could you want in daughters?! It was good to spend time with all of you at Dayne's wedding. It was kind of nice to be without my own kids so I could just enjoy all of my nieces and nephews! Thanks for being such a great example to me. I love you dearly!
LOVE the update! Beautiful pictures and a very beautiful family of beautiful girls! (The picture of you and Adam at the lights needs to be framed!)
Hi sweet sister!
I have not looked at anyone's blog in 2 months...so I am so glad you posted something recent. I love all the pic's and can't believe how big your precious girls are getting! I love you so much and your girls and Adam are so lucky to have you. Thank you for sharing a piece of your life with me...and a phone call every now and again!
Post a Comment