Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sami...


Okay, so I know how fast babies grow up, but it doesn't mean that I'm prepared for it or that I like it when it actually happens.

Take my little Sami for instance...







....I could have sworn she was newborn or even 6 months, but no she'll be 10 months in a few days! No, really. I'm trying to stop and enjoy everything about her and it's going faster than ever! What do ya do? Just enjoy each stage, I guess.

Some things about Sami:

she's crawling!
LOVES the bath and to be naked
momma's girl
loves her sisters
wants to be silly
waves in many variations
points
has the softest skin with BIG rolls
says da-da when pointing to Adam
has 6 teeth with more coming
does random screams (especially in church)
WAY feisty when she doesn't get what she wants
SO sweet the next minute
loves pat-a-cake
does NOT sleep through the night
has a little fire in her personality


We can't get enough of her and she has all of us wrapped around her pretty little finger!


4 comments:

The Cook Family said...

I can't believe she is 10 months already. It has gone by so fast! I love this age, though. So sweet! She has been a joy to us all. Love you!

Krysta McClure said...

She looks los kissable... and grown-up! Too true that those littles grow faster than a mother can handle.....miss you guys!

Dean Family said...

Britt-
I had to scroll several times to look at all the cute outfits she is wearing! I love that little sweet thing and I am so glad I got to hold her during our last visit. Sami has been such a blessing...as each new child is! Love you sis-

The Richards Family said...

Ohhhh Sami,
I love her so much. I love how she screams out randomly, just to let everyone know she's alive. And her rolls ARE squishy and soft. Your babies have the softest skin EVER! Love you Brit....make sure you drink enough water=)Love you!