Sunday, September 18, 2011

summer bliss (part one)

otter pops with cousins!
the ladies :)
they look little here, they've grown a lot lately... now laying eggs! Yay!
got to get a ride in before bed
I came into the room that was so quiet and found three "moms" . Apparently, the one on the left just barley had her baby and in is recovery, the tiny one in the middle is shushing and wrapping her baby, and the one on the right is in the process of having her baby (which conveniently came out the top of her shirt) Oh, Aisha if it were only that simple!!!



At "princess dance camp" with cousin Jaida on the right. It was the first time in a class for these two and they were in heaven!
Abby did it as well and had a lot of fun!

Sami and Adam's Grandma Merkley have a cute little relationship.

Father's Day! These four are all buddies and my pride and joy!
Check out those perfect stairs. My mom always took pictures like this of my sisters and I when we were growing up.... so I guess you could say it's tradition :) If you can, get a look at all those cheese grins up close.



Our friends flooding their lawn.

Can life get better than having a good ol' box to play with?!
Aisha reading to Abby when she was so sick.
4th of July parade with Adam's family in Inkom.


Our nephew "caught" a fish in a pool filled with trout and other kids... I say "caught" because most the fish were kinda floating from all the kids catching and releasing them. Weird things happen in Inkom :)



5 comments:

Fab Five said...

Can't wait to see more! Looks like lots of fun. Glad to see you guys are doing well!

The Cook Family said...

Oh, Britt! I have a tear. I miss you guys so much, and it's hard to think that we won't see you for quite a while. It was a great summer, and I'm glad we were a part of it before we left. I hope our kids always love each other as much as they do right now! It's priceless. I LOVE the stair-step picture. Just so you know...in the ones mom took of us, you were the darling one on the end, and I was the gangly one between Nicole and Brooke! I love you, Sis.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Making memories that will last forever! Priceless!!

Krysta McClure said...

Adorable girls, Britt! The mommy pictures crack me up.... boy, do we live that everyday around here. Wish we lived closer so my little ones could dance to their hearts content with a beautiful teacher as yourself.

Priceless moments.... looks like your family is loving the busyness, yet simpleness of life!

Linds said...

What a beautiful wrapped up summer. And that DANCE CAMP...to die for. I cant wait for Cyrie to be in dance with all of my heart. Great pictures. I love your family.