Adam's family reunion was in Northern Idaho this year so we took the rout through Washington and stayed with my brother Ryan and his beauty Heather! Ryan is a P.A. so Adam was able to follow him at work! It was a fun couple of days eating good food, laughing late at night and getting wet! Thanks guys we had a blast!
I consider ourselves "campers" now after a couple fun reunions and girls camp! The Dye reunion was so fun and beautiful! I love his awesome/hilarious family. There is nothing like when those Dye's start telling stories (not to mention we were surrounded by bike trails for Adam to ride to his heart's content) I'm so blessed to have awesome in-laws! We spent the "Willvie" reunion at a elk ranch in Utah! It was so much fun! I love my family and when we get together...boy, watch out we know how to have a good time! Those couple pictures below are just a taste of what we got ourselves into that night!

2 comments:
What seriously beautiful camping pictures! Where is that? ANd if you EVER are looking for reading material...look me up ;) I'd love love to chat. For now, you should focus on Goose Girl. Mmmm. Love.
ANd love you too.
Cousin Linds.
Next time you're in North Idaho, let us know! We'd love to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment