Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Clever Girl


I can't tell you how much Aisha LOVES to color, paint, draw or make books! She is really in to outer space, stars and planets right now. I found her coloring this picture the other day. "Mom it's the earth and it's spinning" Notice the little arrows! I thought it was pretty clever myself. But what mom doesn't have those moments of standing a little taller and thinking my child is so smart ;)

4 comments:

Camille said...

Well, I'm not her mom, and I can see how brilliant she is! I'm way impressed!

Fab Five said...

That's amazing!!! Carson hates drawing/coloring. I think it's more of a girl thing so I'm hoping that Gwen will be more into it.

Linds said...

Yes, very impressive. I love (very much) how a child thinks. They always seem to be on a more simple smarter level, that's always refreshing! (and sometimes hilarious)

Melissa said...

That is pretty clever! What a cute little girls you have!