They may be cute as heck, but these three are making me nuts lately! Meaning, just when I have about had it with them I don't know whether to yell, go away and count to ten, or just burst out laughing! They do the typical, arguing, tattling, dramatic crying but most of all it is NON STOP giggling! We cannot say a decent prayer, read scriptures, have f.h.e, or carry on a conversation without Abby or Aisha falling over or covering their mouths in laughter. Sami's usually in on it too, but she's trying to get her two bits in by picking fights. Oh, man... it might be a girl thing, but I can't help but think it's mostly in the genes (the giggling part at least) Most of my childhood memories were of my sisters, Dayne and I laughing at one thing or another! When we were supposed to be quiet was when it was the hardest to control. Even a warning look would have us doubled over! Some of you might think things haven't changed that much :) but when I get frustrated and don't know what to do, I'm glad I remember what it was like to be kid and I can go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can sympathize with you all too much on that one! Three girls together makes way to much hormones (good and bad!) in one room. Life surely is never dull. They are lucky to have yOU!
Aren't girls the best! Although there is a lot of drama I wouldn't trade my girls for anything! How fun for them to have each other!
Post a Comment