I finally got my ultrasound! You'll never guess what it is...
It's a...
BOY!
We could not be more excited! I had a feeling that it was a boy all along, but having three ultrasounds previous, it took me off guard to hear those words "it's a boy" and see that little boy part :)
Adam was late getting there so the tech looked at everything else and made sure the babe was okay. I love every part of ultrasounds. It was even more of a miracle to me yesterday looking at that perfect little body with perfect little parts. It doesn't get old for me I still cried when I saw the cute profile, toes and fingers! How amazing it is that the growth of a human can take place inside of me! If you really think about it, 9 months is pretty fast for a baby to develop all that it needs to sustain this crazy life.
Anyway, we were almost done with the ultrasound, Adam rushes in and she went right to the fun part. When she said it was a boy, of course I cried, but we all cheered and gave high fives! The girls were beaming and Aisha was jumping up and down saying "I knew it, I knew it" Adam also shouted "we just never gave up hope" HA! He had to rush back to the clinic, but he was walking a little taller and couldn't hide those dimples that come when he smiles!
We would have been thrilled with another girl, but it's exciting to mix it up a little bit. All I really hope and pray for is that he's healthy and strong.
11 comments:
Thanks for a good cry. Really, you have no idea the amount of chills that I had all day and still. You wrote that beautifully britt...9 months really is not that long to think of a perfect little being. Oh man, you guys are so good, such good good people with good hearts...solid! We can't wait to mean this sweet boy and pray that he will always be healthy and strong as he is now. Love you guys!
"meet":)
So awesome! I am so, so happy for you guys. Not that I know any different, but I love baby boys! :) Our boys can be friends! Congratulations!
Brittnee,
Hello there, I just found out our little one will be a boy as well! So....we will have boys the same age! So fun!
congrats to you guys.
AH!! I could not be more excited for you! Every daddy needs his little buddy! You are right, it truly is a miracle what happens in such little time. And even when they come out, it blows my mind how brilliant their little minds are, and how fast they grow. It's always good to go back and re-appreciate the miracle of life!
Yay!! so exciting! I'm sure you will love having a new little adventure with a BOY!
Good! I'm glad you're getting your boy! But beware... they're crazy!!!
Yay! That's so fun, congrats! My little guy is a bundle of energy....but is also the most loving little kid. He's always hugging and kissing me and telling me "wuv you."
YAY ADAM!!!!
Hearing your little... okay.... BIG announcement makes me so excited.... and gave Nate hope. It is possible to have a boy after three girls!!! Can't wait for a little Adam to make his appearance into this big old world! Hope you are doing well, Britt.
Congrats Brit and Adam. That is really exciting!! So much fun. i love ultrasounds and think they are one of the most fun things ever! yeah!
Post a Comment