Monday, October 15, 2012

A day for Brody...

 
Brody Adam Dye was blessed yesterday 
What a beautiful day it was.  We had so much support from loving family and were thankful for all those who came to celebrate this special day with us.  We missed our loved ones who couldn't be there :(


Everyone that stood in the circle.







 Adam gave a beautiful blessing (even through Brody's crying!)  and the spirit was so strong.  It was followed by a powerful testimony meeting.... what an awesome day and what a BLESSING he is to our family! 

4 comments:

The Cook Family said...

I cannot believe how big he is! He is such a sweetheart. I'm glad you had so many there to support him on his big day. Wish we were closer. I love you, Britt, and can't wait for more pictures. You look amazing by the way! Take care of yourself, sis. Miss you tons!

Heather Williams said...

What a sweet sweet boy Britt! loved that last pic of you two. Wished we could have been there. Maybe some day we can actually make it to these important things. So glad you posted this! take care, oh and loved that pic of all those men:)

Krysta McClure said...

Brit.... I've been waiting on pins and needles for your updates of this little one, hoping you were suriving and loving life. He is adorable! Love the name! You give us hope for the future! :0)

Your are as beautiful as ever.....

Linds said...

Has it really been this long since I've seen you? Couldn't WAIT to see pictures of the dye cheeks! Thanks for sharing!