That 2 1/2 months ago, this little stud muffin joined our family?!
I'm a horrible blogger especially since I now have 4 little shadows :)
WOW! Everyone told me "if you can do 3, you can do 6!" Well, I must be some kind of wuss because 4 has definitely been BUSY!!! I'm still a little scared to go anywhere with all 4 by myself. But in the same breath I can say that it's the happiest I've ever been and we're sooooo in love with this BOY! I love how strong he is, how big he is, and I love boy clothes! He is just all around FUN! It takes a lot of effort to resist kissing and squeezing him all day!
I have lots of catching up to do, but I took time today to show off my hunk and what he looks like now. Stay in tune for my Baby Story and summer fun (mostly so I can remember)
5 comments:
Oh Britt, what a sweet kid! He's already a charmer. So glad your posting pictures...because they change so much don' they. yeah, I'm nervous for 3, but you do what you need to do and it's all fun isn't it? Even through the craziness. Can't wait to see more pics.
Yay! Congratulations!! He is a cutie!
Britt, he is so handsome!!! What a stud. I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you all!
Handsome little man. So precious!
He is adorable! Thanks for sharing. I love his name too :) Glad you finally got a boy! They are so fun and love their mommy's so much. The mother/son bond is so special. We are having a girl in about 10 weeks and I am excited to experience the mother/daughter bond. I need another girl in the house. I love my boys, but can only take so much wrestling, potty talk, etc. Love ya Brit!
Post a Comment