It was the most beautiful autumn day. This is my favorite time of year and I couldn't pass up to opportunity to play photographer. So we went on a little walk through the field. Aren't they cute little things. I love these sweethearts so much!
Britt- When can you come out to New Mexico and take pictures of my boys?! I really think you should take up photography someday...is it still an interest? I would pay you top dollar to take our pictures!
Wow Britt I am way impressed with your beautiful pics! Now if we could only figure out how to jump in and include ourselves--don't you ever get tired of handing the camera to your hubby and saying "please take a picture of us together"?!!! And yep, it has been way to long (again) since we played. How about a craft day or something?
Adam and I have been married for 9 years! We are busy and loving life. Adam has finaly graduated and loves being a Nurse Practioner. He is an awesome hubby and dad. I have a few different titles, but wife and mom suit me best. We have three beautiful girls and a bouncing baby boy. They pretty much rule our world... Thanks for stopping by!
6 comments:
You're a great photographer! Or maybe it's just that you have great subjects...hmmm. Maybe a little of both!
The are so cute it is fun having girls.
I also want to tell you that this is a great time to get free product with scentsy. I would love to do a party for you let me know.208-201-3383
Maria
Definitely cute little ones!!! Must get it from their mom. . . .
They are beautiful! The pics are so great too!
Britt-
When can you come out to New Mexico and take pictures of my boys?! I really think you should take up photography someday...is it still an interest? I would pay you top dollar to take our pictures!
Wow Britt I am way impressed with your beautiful pics! Now if we could only figure out how to jump in and include ourselves--don't you ever get tired of handing the camera to your hubby and saying "please take a picture of us together"?!!! And yep, it has been way to long (again) since we played. How about a craft day or something?
Post a Comment