
Waiting...

waiting...

Anxiously awaiting!


Mother and Son.

All Abby could talk about before Nathan came home was "I'm going to give Nathan a hug, that's why he won't be sad" We all know that Abby is all talk and when it came down to the hug, she wasn't so sure.


Sorry the picture is a little dark, he didn't fly in until 9 P.M. and all the lights were dim in the airport.

He looked great and as soon as we saw him, it was like he never left. There's nothing quite like a servant of the Lord fresh off the mission!
6 comments:
that is so fun not to long ago we got one home and sent one off. check out my blog for a scentsy up date.
Aw. Tears came to my eyes cuz I remember what it was like when Brett came home. I bawled though. :D How fun to have him home! I swear he just left.
It is bitter-sweet looking at these photo's, because we weren't able to be there with you all! I'm glad you were able to capture the moment through these precious photographs! Love and miss you!
Okay so this is a little random but I am trying to get a hold of your sister Natalie and I commented on her blog a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything. My name is Jamie, maybe you remember me, Nat and I were friends at Ricks College. Anyways will you tell her to check her blog.
Thanks
Jamie Mueller Poulsen
Wow, that makes me feel really old to have him go and come back already!!!
Hi Dye's! This is Brad and Traci. We found your blog through various family links. Your girls are so cute and so big!! We need to invite you to our blog, so send Traci an email and she'll add you (traci_024@hotmail.com). We miss being close to family. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment