Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Way....Chickenpox?

Not Abby or Aisha, but Me! So the other day my back started itching and little red marks appeared. The next couple of days more came and I thought it would go away of course. No such luck. After a few more days it came to me... Could I seriously have chickenpox? All the signs and symptoms were apparent so I called my mom just to make sure that I had already had these and she said that I didn't get them bad at all. Oh great. My girls have been immunized so I wasn't too worried about them, but I have quite a few dance students that I didn't want to infect so I canceled.
Adam told me to go and get checked out just in case. Well I guess I have some other virus that you get once in a lifetime, itches like crazy, and looks just like chickenpox. The difference is that it lasts A LOT longer and it's not contagious in the least. Crazy? I think so.
...I don't think that I'll post any pictures with this one ;)

5 comments:

Birch Family said...

THAT MUST BE AN IVIE THING I GOT IT TO WHEN I WAS PREGANT WITH MY FIRST SORRY HOPE YOU GET FEELING BETTER.

Birch Family said...

I do sell scentsy and I love the product it is great. check out my web page and we can set up a time to have a party or let you see the product that is so hot and the company that is growing so fast www.scentsy.com/mariab let me know.

Krysta McClure said...

I'm laughing away as I read this. Too funny! But seriously, get feeling better soon!

By the way, Aspen can't stop raving about her dance class. . . keep up the great work!

Audra said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Hope your Itchies go away soon:)