Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Jamies"

Couldn't resist a couple of cuties getting ready for bed in their warm p.j.'s.

5 comments:

Dean Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dean Family said...

I know! There is something so cute about kids and their favorite P.J.'s; especially when those kids are tucked in bed! The house is finally quiet and you and your hubby can read your new favorite romance novel about Vampires!

The Richards Family said...

Hey Brit,

How cute are they! I can't believe how much Abby looks different with her hair straight. I love the pictures of her in her dance stuff...she is so darling. That was also cute about Aisha eating the bread for the ducks! Love you Brittnee

Richelle said...

So glad to see you have a blog! Your two little girls are darling! I love the pictures of Abby in her leotard. So cute!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Your girls are so cute! I still can't beleive how old they are getting!