I straightened Abby's hair! I was curious to see how long it was without the curls and it was amazing how it changed her whole look.
It's so much fun having Natalie close so we can do stuff like this. Jaida is such a doll and always smiling.
It's funny how often my girls and I are dressed the same. I guess they get the brunt of my moods. I'm really not that controlling and I don't ever notice until someone tells me or I see a picture like this.
I'm still not used to having a more "outgoing" one, Aisha was chasing the geese and when I tried to show her how to feed them, she ate the bread.
Adam and I have been married for 9 years! We are busy and loving life. Adam has finaly graduated and loves being a Nurse Practioner. He is an awesome hubby and dad. I have a few different titles, but wife and mom suit me best. We have three beautiful girls and a bouncing baby boy. They pretty much rule our world... Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
I Love ducks! That is my favorite passtime! Feeding ducks! I'm SO jealous! You're girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment