I'm so thankful for this Season and the fun traditions that come along with it. I am especially thankful for the reason we celebrate it. I think it's interesting that this time of year affects everyone in a special way. It's a time to reflect on the most precious gift any of us could receive, our Savior Jesus Christ. His spirit is all around and filling everyone with compassion and love for one another. I'm grateful that I have family and friends to share this time with. I love it.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Abby was so careful with each
ornament and very meticulous
about how they hung and where
they were placed.
Aisha was SO excited about the tree
and all the things that went on it.
She would squeal every time we put
an ornament on and run to snatch it
off just as fast. She loved it and was
pretty giggly the rest of the night.
7 comments:
Wow! That looks like a great tree! We had a hard time finding a busy one, but we ended up finding one we love. Isn't it fun watching the kids decorate the trees? Christmas is finally fun again! (now that the kids are getting to that age!)
So cute!! I love this time of year. Things have been so busy recently so I don't feel like we are in the Christmas spirit as much this year. I was thinking about that today. We will have to work on brightening our spirit this weekend. You know some Home Alone and such. Take care. Merry Christmas!!
You are so right--this time of year does change people! For example, I don't ride people's bumper and honk near as much as usuall. I just love Christmas! ;)
Your description of the girls speaks a millions words about the differences in their personalities. How Fun! Beautiful tree!!!
Sounds like a great time. I love decorating the tree with Myelle. Their enthusiasm and innocence is so refreshing.
The simpleness in the season. . . makes you wish Christmas was all year long!! Merry Christmas to you and your!!
Maybe it's the fact that I have been so emotional during this pregnancy, but I have also felt the spirit this Christmas Season! The girls look so angelic and precious and it makes me say, "Family is the reason for the Season"! We love and miss you mo much.
Love your family! Go to my blog and enter to win the giveaway!
Post a Comment