
Adam and I were able to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert. We were staying with Brooke and Brock so they watched the girls for us. We met Robb and Keiko there and they already had tickets, so Adam and I stood in "Stand-By". We got in and it was beautiful. There is nothing like hearing the choir sing live. Then we went out to eat at the best restaurant! We love spending time with those two. Thanks guys!


The next night we went to see the lights with the whole clan!

It was so cold and there was a freezing wind, but the kids were such troopers, all bundled up and they loved our adventure.

The girls loved the statue of Christ, especially Abby. She couldn't quit talking about it and kept telling me with such a sad expression about the holes in his hands and feet. She has a great love for her Savior.
Okay I feel like the worst mom, because somehow in the trip over we forgot her coat. I didn't want her to travel in it so instead I apparently left it behind. Anyway we threw layers on her and some of Chase's sweaters. Even though it wasn't a girly thing, it was better than nothing and she makes anything look cute......Thanks Chase!

I didn't know until I saw this picture, that Abby was right next to me. It made me laugh seeing her cute little rosy face down there.


These two are best friends! Poor Chase had "Pink-Eye"... plus he was crying because Abby had to go, but he told me that he had one smile for the camera. I love when they are together, Abby is always so happy with him.

We had so much fun. Thanks Brooke and Brock we love you guys!
5 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time! We would love to take the kids to see the lights...maybe someday. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope Santa is getting you a cell phone so you can call me sometime!!!
I am so jealous that you got to go to that concert--that would be awesome to hear! How fun to spend time with family and see the lights. That's neat that Abby is as in tune with the spirit as her mom! Love ya gal!
Had Devanee hear a few nights ago with Brandi. She brought flashbacks of the past as I heard her giggle. . .must be your sister! What fun! Sending you our New Year's card soon. . . need your address!!
WOuld love to exchange Xmas cards! 426 East 100 North, Hyde Park, UT 84318
Hey Brit, you guys just left our house, that's funny. Anyways, it was fun to chat and laugh with you. It had been awhile. You guys are so fun to be with. ANyways, way to go on the blog, it looks great and it's fun to stay caught up on fam. WEll, I hope you have a fun weekend, if you ever need to chat with someone, even if it's just to tell me about a sweet zit you got, I"m up for the call:) Later sis,
heather
Post a Comment