
After church in their Christmas dresses. They were a little too excited to be home, especially Aisha...you'll be able to tell after a few pics.


Abby loves to play the piano, and looks like a pro when she does it. She gets the a book out, flips to a page and plays away. She sounds pretty good too, it's really cute. This girl melts my heart.

I wanted some individual shots. Abby does well at holding still and likes to get her picture taken.

This is my attempt at Aisha's. Look at that face, she is having way too much fun! So I tried again...

and again...

This one will have to do. I got a lot more of her running or twirling, but these give you an idea of how funny she is. Aisha is such a goof-ball, she makes me laugh all the time :)

Christmas morning...

Aisha got a huge doggy. As soon as she saw it, it didn't leave her side. She was dragging it, kissing it, and laying on it all day!

A "pack-pack" with sleeping bag, tent, water bottle, and flashlight. She was in Heaven.


My brother Sean had my name for Christmas...need I say more! Thanks Sean I loved it!

Abby's tent from Santa. She was asking me to make her one out of blankets about every other day, so we asked Santa to bring her a real one. She loves it and had a camp out the first couple of nights.

Doesn't it look like a lot of fun....so I got in too!
8 comments:
Brittnee,
Those are so cute of your girls! I love you and keep on blogging!
Brooke
So cute!!! I love their matching dresses!! Can't wait to have a girl some day!
Little girls are so precious. Truely they are heaven sent. Your girls look so beautiful in there Christmas dresses. Looks like many great memories were created. Sooo much fun!
Your girls look adorable! It looks like Christmas was lots of fun. Take care!
Looks like a bunch of fun!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sorry we missed seeing you guys over the holidays but you didn't want to get sick like the rest of us over here. We were selfish and didn't share.
I still need to get pictures up on my blog for Christmas.
I love the girls' dresses and I am jealous of Abby's tent. That looks so fun!
Britt-
I am so glad to be blogging again! Your girls are so darling and I was so happy to see them...even if it was a short while. I love you so much and was greatful for the 2:00a.m. talk at Mom's! Also, I am sorry I got mad at you when I was playing Rock Band! I hope you will forgive me and the black eye!!
Post a Comment