Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our smokin' hot date...

By the time Valentine's Day had come, I hadn't seen Adam for what seemed like weeks. So we were kinda excited to go on a much needed date. We dropped the girls off at Grandma's and took off. Not five minutes into our little outing, Adam-who never speeds ;) - got pulled over. Instead of saying "I told you so" like I had been waiting a long time to do, we waited quietly for the cop to come back. Then we were suddenly laughing at the situation and at all the people who looked like they had rubber necks as they drove by, trying hard to see who was in trouble. One big ticket later, we arrived at dinner. I have a weak mouth when it comes to spicy foods and the dinner that I ordered was just that. It's too bad that I was into the meal before I realized that not only my mouth was burning, but I was getting really nauseous as well. (it was funny as I tried to compose myself when the waiter came by and asked how the food was) And well, so much for dinner.... on to the next. Desert worked out according to plan, it was fabulous. We missed the movie that we wanted to see, so we rented instead. Let's just say that we should have turned it off, but we didn't (you know how that goes...maybe you don't) Anyway, it was a lot of fun to spend time with my guy, having learned a couple lessons and had some good laughs! Definitely one to remember:)

1 comment:

Krysta McClure said...

I'm so glad that we are not the only ones that have those less than perfect nights. . . but hey, it wouldn't be as memorable if it wasn't, right?! Thanks for sharing your laughing moments with us. . . . :0)