Monday, February 2, 2009
Abby's wish...
The other night at dinner, Abby said "I wish that I could ride a pink pony tonight". Adam and I looked at each other and he said "I bet we can find one around here somewhere" Abby was so excited and hopeful that I just gave Adam a look like you better come through on this one. After dinner, I was cleaning up and I heard Adam neighing and making other horse sounds. He was prancing in on all fours with a pink blanket covering him completely. Abby just looked at him for a minute trying to figure out what he was doing, then she realized that he was her pink pony. She was so excited and giggly as she rode the horse. I was laughing so hard too; it was quite the site. {I got some pics of it all, but I said that I wouldn't post those :) } Adam is such a fun dad and can make the girls so happy! I know, I scored big time with this guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh that is too funny! I knew I did the right thing in letting you marry him : )
that is so fun. dad are the best, and girls are so fun.
I just want you to know that scentsy is having a great sale this monthe the warmers are 5 dollare off and everything is 10% off so if yoou want to do a little party then you woud get tons of product for free.
What a cute daddy! I don't know what would be wrong with posting pictures of Adam dressed as a pink pony! Come on, Adam! Let's see those pics! (:
Yea, you did catch a good one. . . add our names to the list of wanting to see those pics! :0)
That's the cutest thing ever!!!
Hey Britt!
Adam is a great dad--how fun for Abby! Hey I would like to see you some time. Until "some time" comes, I enjoy looking at your blog!
How fun. That is so cute. Kids can come up with the most random things. I love it!!
That's such a cute little wish. It reminds me of a wish my sister's little girl made...she wished on a Christmas tree light for one piece of chocolate cake. Kids are finny:)
Aww. What a great daddy! How fun Abby got to ride her pink pony. :D
Britt-
You have to send some of those pictures to me (Adam's favorite Sister In-Law)! I want a pink ponie for my Birthday Party in July...don't forget to send me one in the mail!
Hey! This is tasha- your long lost cousin! haha =) I saw you on ashleigh's blog and I thought I would add you! How are you doing?? What a beautiful family you have? I can't believe you are a mom of two!! How fun! Where areyou guys living these days?
Post a Comment